FEECORP Quality Standards
FEECORP is a registered ISO 9001:2008 Company – It requires the following standards from its suppliers:
Cure date, batch or lot number and shelf-life required for life-limited products. Life-limited products must have 75% of life remaining.
Seller is responsible that items supplied meet requirements in applicable technical specifications and documentation or good industry practice. All documentation subject to inspection by FEECORP.
Part numbers supplied must be same as those on Purchase Order unless prior written approval received from FEECORP.
Certification of Conformance
Manufacturer’s Signed Certification of Conformance or equivalent must accompany all new (NE)parts. Airworthiness release tags are required on overhauled or repaired parts.
Complete list of kit contents shall accompany each kit.
All parts shall be identified as ‘NE’, ‘NS’, ‘OH’, ‘AR’ or ‘SV’
- ‘NE’ indicates part is certified to Manufacturer;
- ‘NS’ indicates part is new but not traceable to Manufacturer;
- ‘OH’ indicates part has been overhauled and certified according to current standards;
- ‘AR’ indicates part has been removed from used equipment;
- ‘SV’ indicates part is serviceable.